I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 2 Italy, Spain and France
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 5 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 6 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 7 Montpellier - A few questions
- 8 Checking email
- 9 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 10 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 11 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 12 My summer in Paris
- 13 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 14 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 15 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 16 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 17 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 18 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 19 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 20 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 21 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.