I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/dominant-testo-reviews/
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 13 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Itinerary Help
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.