I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 10 What do after Bernia Express?
- 11 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 12 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Ischia
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.