I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 2 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Sicily - not a trip report
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 11 Fashion for larger man?
- 12 car rental advice in Portugal
- 13 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 14 Fjords, How To?
- 15 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 16 Duoro river cruises
- 17 What to wear
- 18 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 19 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 20 Budget for 3 Month's
- 21 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?