I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 2 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 3 London-Paris solo trip
- 4 Where to stay around Munich
- 5 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 6 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 7 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 8 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 9 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 10 Shoppingin Spain
- 11 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 12 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 13 Northern Spain
- 14 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 17 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 18 French Prem Train Fares
- 19 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 20 Dublin to Dingle?
- 21 To Hampton Court Palace
- 22 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 23 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 24 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 25 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.