I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Grad Schools in London?
- 3 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 6 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 7 Paris in black and white
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 12 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 13 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 14 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 15 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 16 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 21 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 22 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Help neede with Liquria itinerary