I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 2 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Reykjavik hotels
- 5 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 First Time to UK since 2001
- 10 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 13 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 14 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 21 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 22 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK