I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vespa Tour - Florence
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 Cookware in France
- 4 Vaucluse Lavander
- 5 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 6 Tuscany-private driver for hire?
- 7 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 8 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 9 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 10 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 11 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 12 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 13 Ireland train system: first class??
- 14 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 17 9 days in switzerland
- 18 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 19 Barcelona and places around
- 20 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 21 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 22 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 23 apartment
- 24 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 25 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?