I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 2 Luggage on trains/security?
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 5 Croatia Itenerary
- 6 day trip to hampton court
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 9 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 10 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 13 London Paris
- 14 Norwegian air
- 15 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 16 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 21 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 22 Advance Booking for Spain
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.