I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 3 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 4 Stonehenge and Bath
- 5 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Puglia
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Ireland driving itinerary
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 16 Manchester on derby weekend
- 17 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 18 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Greece Experts
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.