I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 2 12 Days in Italy
- 3 Health insurance coverage
- 4 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 5 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 6 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 9 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 10 Family vacay in Europe
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Italy - best two central locations
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 17 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 18 Day trip suggestion from London
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 21 Classical Music in Milan
- 22 Pousadas in Portugal
- 23 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 24 Places to visits near Porto
- 25 From Denmark to Balkan and around
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.