I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Gogartys, Dublin
- 5 Prague - must see
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 8 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 9 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 10 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Portugal in September
- 15 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 16 Europe with young teens
- 17 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 18 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 25 First time traveler to Ireland