I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노사이트═☀∞《 SSK68。COM 》═☀∞슈퍼카지노
- 2 썬시티카지노사이트☁▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄➦슈퍼카지노
- 3 와와카지노사이트═☀∞《 SSK68。COM 》═☀∞슈퍼카지노
- 4 월드카지노사이트➾▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄➦슈퍼카지노
- 5 나이트팔라스사이트 ═➽∞《 SSK68。COM 》═➽∞슈퍼카지노
- 6 태양성카지노사이트➼▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄➦슈퍼카지노
- 7 다모아카지노사이트═➺∞《 SSK68。COM 》═➺∞슈퍼카지노
- 8 카지노게임사이트➸▀／【 SSK68。COM 】／▄➦슈퍼카지노
- 9 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Spain and South of France
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 Prague itinerary advice
- 19 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 20 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 21 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 22 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.