I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Normandy on our own?
- 20 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 24 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 25 Ordering wine in Paris