I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 4 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 5 Cotswolds village base
- 6 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 7 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 8 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 15 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 16 Netherlands Delta Works
- 17 Southern Italy without a Car
- 18 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Hotel in Rome?
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Visit to Bath and London england
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?