I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 2 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 3 Car and Driver Milan Airport to Stresa
- 4 12 days in Italy
- 5 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 6 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 7 Barcelona Apartment
- 8 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 9 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 10 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 11 Flights from the UK to Rimini
- 12 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 13 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 14 2 weeks in France next May
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 17 From Schipol to ?
- 18 Train/Subway Questions
- 19 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 20 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 21 First timer
- 22 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 23 Planning our Honeymoon
- 24 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 25 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.