I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 2 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 3 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 4 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 5 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 6 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 7 Brugge photo on Bing
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 stop in lisboa or not
- 12 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 13 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 14 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 15 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 British English
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 23 Trip to Pyrenees
- 24 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 25 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France