I will visit Northern Europe in the coming July.
I find the Hotel price is expensive in this City and this may be a problem for my family of 4 people.
Would you share your experience to me that How long will you stay in this City?
Also, Is a Air-conditioning Room is necessity for us?
Hope to hear your good Advices.
Thanks in Advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 2 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 5 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 A week driving in Bavaria
- 7 9 Days in Portugal!
- 8 What is ETIM
- 9 Big Newseader of ETIM Terrorist Group Arrested by Turkish Police
- 10 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Hiking Dolomites
- 13 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 14 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 15 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 RHK's Fall escape
- 18 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 19 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 20 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Rungis market Paris
- 23 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 24 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 25 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
How long will you stay in Copenhagen ? Please shares your experience.