We are planning a visit to Slovenia as part of a European trip later in the year (September) and have allowed a week in our itinerary to visit Slovenia. I would like to visit Bled and Ljubljana. How long do you suggest we spend in Bled? I thought possibly two full days. Is there anywhere else in Slovenia you suggest we also visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 3 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 4 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 5 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 6 tablet
- 7 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 8 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 9 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 10 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 13 Prague old town
- 14 Rome Airport Question!
- 15 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 16 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 17 26 days in Italy
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Car rental between countries
- 20 Holland Itinerary
- 21 Train Ticket Help
- 22 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 23 Whirlwind trip!
- 24 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 25 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)