We are planning a visit to Slovenia as part of a European trip later in the year (September) and have allowed a week in our itinerary to visit Slovenia. I would like to visit Bled and Ljubljana. How long do you suggest we spend in Bled? I thought possibly two full days. Is there anywhere else in Slovenia you suggest we also visit?
How long to spend in Slovenia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 3 Question about justairports
- 4 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 5 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 6 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 7 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 8 Where to go in Norway: Lofoten or the South Western part
- 9 amsterdam hotels
- 10 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 11 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 12 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 13 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 14 Place to watch El Clasico weekend of March 22-23 in Madrid
- 15 Credit cards with chips
- 16 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 17 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 18 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 19 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 20 Day Trips
- 21 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 22 Car insurance in Europe...
- 23 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 24 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 25 Street food in Turkey