We are planning a visit to Slovenia as part of a European trip later in the year (September) and have allowed a week in our itinerary to visit Slovenia. I would like to visit Bled and Ljubljana. How long do you suggest we spend in Bled? I thought possibly two full days. Is there anywhere else in Slovenia you suggest we also visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY ORIGINAL,TOEFL,IELTS,TOEIC,PASSPORT,ID CARDS,VISA,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Walking itinerary in England?
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 12 Self drive tour companies
- 13 Cambridge in May
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 17 Madrid/Lisbon
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 21 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Day trips from Florence
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 May get together in Paris