I am looking at booking a shuttle/transfer from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Rome accommodation. My flight arrives at 6am. Shuttle prices at this hour are more expansive than at 7am.
Will it take me an hour to get through customs etc?
I don't really want to be sitting around waiting for 7am to roll around i'd prefer to pay the extra than sit around for 30-45mins.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Croatia travel ideas
- 4 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 5 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 6 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 10 Public Transport information App/Website
- 11 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 12 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 13 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 14 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 15 12 Days in Italy
- 16 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 17 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 18 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 19 house exchange
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Taormina, Sicily
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -