I am looking at booking a shuttle/transfer from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Rome accommodation. My flight arrives at 6am. Shuttle prices at this hour are more expansive than at 7am.
Will it take me an hour to get through customs etc?
I don't really want to be sitting around waiting for 7am to roll around i'd prefer to pay the extra than sit around for 30-45mins.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 alcazar question and seville advice
- 7 Lisbon
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 driving from London to Lourdes
- 11 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 12 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Places to stop/stay?
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 Visit to Sardinia
- 21 ATM
- 22 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 23 TIM in FCO - update
- 24 Visa Query
- 25 London in Winter Report