I am looking at booking a shuttle/transfer from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Rome accommodation. My flight arrives at 6am. Shuttle prices at this hour are more expansive than at 7am.
Will it take me an hour to get through customs etc?
I don't really want to be sitting around waiting for 7am to roll around i'd prefer to pay the extra than sit around for 30-45mins.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 8 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 9 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 11 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 12 Iceland in July
- 13 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 14 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 italy itinerary request
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Train Help
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Bike packing Iceland food supply