I am looking at booking a shuttle/transfer from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Rome accommodation. My flight arrives at 6am. Shuttle prices at this hour are more expansive than at 7am.
Will it take me an hour to get through customs etc?
I don't really want to be sitting around waiting for 7am to roll around i'd prefer to pay the extra than sit around for 30-45mins.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland to Austria In December
- 2 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 Globus Iberian Tour
- 6 Where to eat in Rome?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 Alsace to Austria?
- 9 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Associations with Russian cities
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 19 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 22 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 23 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 24 Best Neck Pillow
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece