I am looking at booking a shuttle/transfer from Leonardo Da Vinci airport to Rome accommodation. My flight arrives at 6am. Shuttle prices at this hour are more expansive than at 7am.
Will it take me an hour to get through customs etc?
I don't really want to be sitting around waiting for 7am to roll around i'd prefer to pay the extra than sit around for 30-45mins.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 2 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 3 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 4 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 5 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 When to Visit Scotland
- 11 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 12 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 16 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 17 Trains in Alps and UK
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 23 car for four adults and four bikes
- 24 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes