We are on a three week driving holiday. Two weeks in Italy and approx 8 days in Slovenia. We want to spend our last few days in Slovenia at Bled staying at the Hotel Toplica. Could someone tell me hoe long it would take to drive from Bled to Malpensa and what is the fastest/best way to go. We are travelling this part of our trip end of June. Also can someone tell me about the Hotel Toplice in Bled. Many Thanks, Paul
HOW LONG TO DRIVE BLED TO MALPENSA AIRPORT
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Apartments in Rome
- 15 Which travel plan?
- 16 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Looking for a serviced apartment in York