We will be flying in and out of Dublin for a 10 day trip. Our possible itinerary is to spend our first day in Dublin seeing what we can see before jet lag does us in. We were then thinking about taking a bus tour to Belfast/Giants Causeway the second day and then spending the second night in Dublin and on the third day renting a car and heading towards either Galway or Kilkenny (haven't decided exactly which way we want to go). Our alternative itinerary is to spend Day 1 and Day 2 seeing Dublin. Then we take the bus tour to Northern Ireland on Day 3. Then on Day 4 head out towards Galway or Kilkenny. My question is should we take two days to see Dublin or is one day enough time to get a good taste? Our plan was if we only spent the one day seeing Dublin we would schedule in about another half day at the end of our trip for a little more sightseeing there before we fly home the next day. Opinions??
How long should we plan for Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 2 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 3 Satnav maps update
- 4 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 5 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 6 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 7 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 8 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 11 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 24 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 25 Hamburg, worth a visit?