We will be flying in and out of Dublin for a 10 day trip. Our possible itinerary is to spend our first day in Dublin seeing what we can see before jet lag does us in. We were then thinking about taking a bus tour to Belfast/Giants Causeway the second day and then spending the second night in Dublin and on the third day renting a car and heading towards either Galway or Kilkenny (haven't decided exactly which way we want to go). Our alternative itinerary is to spend Day 1 and Day 2 seeing Dublin. Then we take the bus tour to Northern Ireland on Day 3. Then on Day 4 head out towards Galway or Kilkenny. My question is should we take two days to see Dublin or is one day enough time to get a good taste? Our plan was if we only spent the one day seeing Dublin we would schedule in about another half day at the end of our trip for a little more sightseeing there before we fly home the next day. Opinions??
How long should we plan for Dublin?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 15 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 American Express
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia