Planing my December trip to budapest, I have just find out that i can pay same money for either 5 or 7 full days.
should i choose the long trip? Is it too long? Do i even have what to do in 7 days in budapest?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Trek through Eur
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Roma Pass
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy