My wife and I have a flight out of Paris CDG to Nice via easy jet airlines. The flight is at 6:30pm. Checkin time is from 4:30pm to 5:50pm. Do you know how long it takes to go from Place de Clichy to CDG via the RER B ?
It seems like i have to take metro line 2 from Place de Clichy to Rochechouart, Take line 4 to Gare Du Nord, then i can hop on the RER B. Is that correct?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 7 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 French election
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 French Election - Questions???
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions