I'm going to be flying into Brussels, but then I will need to catch a train out of the Midi station to Paris. I was wondering if anyone recalled how long it took to get through the airport, get bags, etc. so I will know how much time to allow to get to the next station.
How long from Brussels Airport to Midi station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Pyrenees logistics
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 20 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 21 Normandy and Loire
- 22 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Northern Europe in April-May