I have worked out a one week itenerary and am not sure that I am allowing enough time for travel. What is the time travel between the following cities? On Sunday we arrive in London and on Monday fly up to Edinburgh to get there more quickly than taking the train. Edinburgh (2 nights) then train to Aberdeen (2 nights) then to York (2 nights) then to Oxford. I need to figure out how long it will take to go from one place to the other by train. We will spend a week in Oxford then a week in Cambridge for a special seminar. Thanks so much for any and all replys. I plan to revisit this helpful Fodor site after our trip in late July to help others as I have been helped in planning this trip. Kim
How long does it take to go by train between these cities in Great Britain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 9 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 10 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 11 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days