I have worked out a one week itenerary and am not sure that I am allowing enough time for travel. What is the time travel between the following cities? On Sunday we arrive in London and on Monday fly up to Edinburgh to get there more quickly than taking the train. Edinburgh (2 nights) then train to Aberdeen (2 nights) then to York (2 nights) then to Oxford. I need to figure out how long it will take to go from one place to the other by train. We will spend a week in Oxford then a week in Cambridge for a special seminar. Thanks so much for any and all replys. I plan to revisit this helpful Fodor site after our trip in late July to help others as I have been helped in planning this trip. Kim
How long does it take to go by train between these cities in Great Britain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 5 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 6 Walking in Oslo
- 7 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 week in calabria
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 travel to western Europe from India
- 16 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 17 Paris Hidden Railway
- 18 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Akrotiri Tours