I have worked out a one week itenerary and am not sure that I am allowing enough time for travel. What is the time travel between the following cities? On Sunday we arrive in London and on Monday fly up to Edinburgh to get there more quickly than taking the train. Edinburgh (2 nights) then train to Aberdeen (2 nights) then to York (2 nights) then to Oxford. I need to figure out how long it will take to go from one place to the other by train. We will spend a week in Oxford then a week in Cambridge for a special seminar. Thanks so much for any and all replys. I plan to revisit this helpful Fodor site after our trip in late July to help others as I have been helped in planning this trip. Kim
How long does it take to go by train between these cities in Great Britain?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 7 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 Euro Train