I have worked out a one week itenerary and am not sure that I am allowing enough time for travel. What is the time travel between the following cities? On Sunday we arrive in London and on Monday fly up to Edinburgh to get there more quickly than taking the train. Edinburgh (2 nights) then train to Aberdeen (2 nights) then to York (2 nights) then to Oxford. I need to figure out how long it will take to go from one place to the other by train. We will spend a week in Oxford then a week in Cambridge for a special seminar. Thanks so much for any and all replys. I plan to revisit this helpful Fodor site after our trip in late July to help others as I have been helped in planning this trip. Kim
How long does it take to go by train between these cities in Great Britain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 5 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 6 Purse week?
- 7 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 13 Looking for add on city
- 14 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 15 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 16 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 17 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 18 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 19 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 20 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 21 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 22 Paris Handbags
- 23 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 24 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 25 One month in Puglia and Matera