I am planning to visit England in mid July next year. My thought is not to spend the night in London.The flight will arrive at Heathrow on Friday 4pm how long will it take to pass the custom, pick up a rent car at Auto Europe and how bad is the traffic on a Friday evening??
How long does it take to get out of Hathrow and London on a Friday evening
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 8 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 9 December honeymoon in Europe
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 13 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 14 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August