I am planning to visit England in mid July next year. My thought is not to spend the night in London.The flight will arrive at Heathrow on Friday 4pm how long will it take to pass the custom, pick up a rent car at Auto Europe and how bad is the traffic on a Friday evening??
How long does it take to get out of Hathrow and London on a Friday evening
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 2 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 6 7 countries in a month
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 10 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 11 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 16 4 days in lake region
- 17 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Favorite things to do in London
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 23 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?