I am planning to visit England in mid July next year. My thought is not to spend the night in London.The flight will arrive at Heathrow on Friday 4pm how long will it take to pass the custom, pick up a rent car at Auto Europe and how bad is the traffic on a Friday evening??
How long does it take to get out of Hathrow and London on a Friday evening
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 2 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 6 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Schengen rule made easy
- 9 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 12 First Trip to Europe
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 London hotel tax is 20%
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?