Hello once again. We would like to send a small package to our children when we arrive in Italy for 2 weeks in July. Can anyone tell me how long it will/should take to arrive? And, what is the best method and cost? Thanks in advance!
How long does it take for a pkg to go from Italy to the US..?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 6 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 11 italy
- 12 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 13 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 14 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 15 What still confounds you about travel?
- 16 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 19 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 20 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 21 Chip but no PIN
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 25 Eatwith - dine with locals