I am planning our trip to Europe and would like to book a coach. Now, the question is: How long does it actually take us to go thru all the procedure after landing at London Heathrow Terminal 4.
We fly with AIR FRANCE from Bangkok - Paris and than from Paris - Heathrow arriving at Terminal 4 at 7:20 PM next sunday.
Now,as we come from Paris, we should not need to go thru immigration at LHR again, right? So, we just land, get out and right to the luggage claim?!
Do you think I can book seats on a coach leaving Terminal 4 at 7:50 pm?
If it is a "domestic" or "EU" flight, 30 minutes should be ok, or?
Any advise would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 3 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 4 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
- 5 Coastal Denmark
- 6 Christian Cafe Dating
- 7 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 8 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 9 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 13 Iceland
- 14 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 15 croatia and slovenia 29/10 - 06/11
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 18 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 24 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 25 train from Bucharest to Brasov
How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4