I am planning our trip to Europe and would like to book a coach. Now, the question is: How long does it actually take us to go thru all the procedure after landing at London Heathrow Terminal 4.
We fly with AIR FRANCE from Bangkok - Paris and than from Paris - Heathrow arriving at Terminal 4 at 7:20 PM next sunday.
Now,as we come from Paris, we should not need to go thru immigration at LHR again, right? So, we just land, get out and right to the luggage claim?!
Do you think I can book seats on a coach leaving Terminal 4 at 7:50 pm?
If it is a "domestic" or "EU" flight, 30 minutes should be ok, or?
Any advise would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Iceland early december visit
- 4 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 5 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 9 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 10 Milan or Turin
- 11 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 Paris to Italy
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 20 Frankfurt to UK
- 21 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4