I am planning our trip to Europe and would like to book a coach. Now, the question is: How long does it actually take us to go thru all the procedure after landing at London Heathrow Terminal 4.
We fly with AIR FRANCE from Bangkok - Paris and than from Paris - Heathrow arriving at Terminal 4 at 7:20 PM next sunday.
Now,as we come from Paris, we should not need to go thru immigration at LHR again, right? So, we just land, get out and right to the luggage claim?!
Do you think I can book seats on a coach leaving Terminal 4 at 7:50 pm?
If it is a "domestic" or "EU" flight, 30 minutes should be ok, or?
Any advise would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 charter@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4