an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Renting bed linens and towels
- 13 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 14 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 15 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.