an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 2 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 House Hunting in France
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Tour of Northern Italy
- 12 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 13 Cognac transportation?
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 17 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 San Sebastian
- 21 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 25 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris