an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 2 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Italy in a week
- 8 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 11 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 12 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 13 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 My special places in Europe
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 19 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Travelling with Vueling?
- 25 Night Bus?