an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비비바카라＼✇→ SSK68。CoM ←✇＼【슈퍼카지노비비바카라】
- 2 고바카라＼✄→ SSK68。CoM ←✄＼【슈퍼카지노고바카라】
- 3 http://www.tryapext.com/ultramax-garcinia-es/
- 4 카지노바카라＼♪→ SSK68。CoM ←♪＼【슈퍼카지노카지노바카라】
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 8 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 9 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 10 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 11 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 12 Undisclsoed location
- 13 Need help with my itinerary
- 14 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 Chamonix to Paris
- 20 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 21 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 22 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 23 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 24 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 25 Paris in September