an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 4 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 5 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 6 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 9 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 10 New Dublin Museum
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 13 Sentimental Journey
- 14 Cost of Van from CDG
- 15 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 16 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 17 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 18 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 22 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 German Train travel