an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 정보 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Leather goods in Florence
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck