an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Which Hotel in Rome
- 4 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 5 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 6 First Solo Adventure
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 9 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 10 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 11 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 12 Georgia in 4 days
- 13 Where should I go with my family?
- 14 First Solo Adventure
- 15 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 18 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 21 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Stu Tower