an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Place to stay
- 5 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 6 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 7 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 London advice
- 10 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 Charming areas to explore in London
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 20 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Driver"s License & Language
- 23 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 25 credit and debit cards