an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
how long before passport expires do you need to renew?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 5 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 12 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 18 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 23 London hotel
- 24 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague