an upcoming business trip to Brasilia made me realize I better do something and fast!
My passport is finally about to expire. May 2003. ouch! where did those ten years go.
anyway, I'm heading to Brasilia soon, Mexico City in 3 weeks, and for fun Buenos Aires in March, not to mention before the end of April SOMEWHERE in Europe dammit! Maybe Rome, definitely London very soon.
am I cutting it close on any of these destinations? I know different countries may have different rules. I'm checking with the embassies but thought I'd run a post here to see if anyone knows off the top of their heads.
would be a bummer if I had to renew now, I was hoping to have those 4 - 5 extra stamps in this very passport, b/c it would completely fill it! I am that close.
how many of y'all have completely filled your passports (or asked for extra filler pages)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 2 Seville Itinerary
- 3 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 5 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 9 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 17 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 18 Italy by car
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 T Mobile Does it Again
- 23 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?