I'm going to be in Blois for two days and only have one day free which I was hoping to spend at the Chateau de Blois and the Maison de Magic. My question is, do you think it's possible to do both of these in one day, or does the Chateau require a whole day for a visit?
Thanks in advance for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Budapest in December 2017
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 11 Korean Messages
- 12 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 5 Days in Switzerland
- 20 6-7 Days in France
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 We're here!
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Getting to Bolivia
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?