I am looking to plan a trip to Paris and am interested in going in December b/c of time availability. How is the weather? Is it cold and rainy and gray? Or cold and crisp and sunny?
How is Paris in December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 2 London visit
- 3 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 My itinerary for Greece
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 11 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 14 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 15 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 16 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 17 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 18 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 19 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 22 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 23 Budget for 3 Month's
- 24 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 25 Questions for my German friends