I am looking to plan a trip to Paris and am interested in going in December b/c of time availability. How is the weather? Is it cold and rainy and gray? Or cold and crisp and sunny?
How is Paris in December?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 2 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 3 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 4 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 5 Munich accommodations
- 6 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 7 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 8 Trains
- 9 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Travel to San Gimignano
- 12 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 15 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 16 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 17 marbella spain
- 18 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 19 Barcelona restaurants
- 20 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 21 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 24 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 25 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna