I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
How is Interlaken like in Mid November?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 4 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 10 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Street food in Turkey
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 15 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 One week in Venice - trips
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Scotland
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites