I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 2 15 days trip to Europe
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 Vuerling airlines
- 5 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 6 Chinese visit to France
- 7 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 France for a month in 2017
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 All of Spain or something else..?
- 12 Barcelona extension
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 18 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 19 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 20 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 21 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Flamenco concerts in Madrid