I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
How is Interlaken like in Mid November?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 2 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 3 London - Site List Triage -
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Southern Ireland Help
- 20 Bologna tips
- 21 London and Where Else in late December?
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia