I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Car Rentals
- 6 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 7 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 10 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 11 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 16 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 17 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 18 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Europe in late January
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 23 Where to stay in London?
- 24 What type of visa is right for me?
- 25 Spain and Portugal - when to Go