I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
How is Interlaken like in Mid November?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American Express
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 15 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 16 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 17 Story of the German Christmas star
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 24 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival