I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 4 A few last minute questions
- 5 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 8 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 12 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 13 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 Portugal trains
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 20 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Swiss German
- 23 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes