I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
How is Interlaken like in Mid November?
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 5 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Istanbul hotels
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 18 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.