I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 13 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Road trip with our dog
- 19 Frankfurt to UK
- 20 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Douro Valley in January?