I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 2 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Lay over time
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 21 Flat in London
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Amalfi Coast transportation