I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 2 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels