I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
How is Interlaken like in Mid November?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Dublin to Armagh?
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 13 Naxos in May
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 22 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 23 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 24 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country