I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
How is Interlaken like in Mid November?
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites