I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 6 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 7 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 8 Shopping in Paris
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 11 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 12 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 15 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 16 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 17 10 nights in France
- 18 Best Italian beach with teens
- 19 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 25 Scotland Highlands