I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Rome to Portofino -
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 5 12 Days in Italy
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 8 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 9 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 10 River Boat Cruise
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Poland in September
- 13 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 16 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 17 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 San Sebastian or Bilbao?
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Sachsenhausen?
- 23 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 24 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy