I'll be visiting Germany (flying into Frankfurt), was thinking of hitting south towards Switzerland, cause my friend and I wants to see snow. I read up alot about fall and winter but I just want to get a bit of idea on the weather and scenery in interlaken/blackforest.
I know it's going to be grey and foggy. But will there be snow on the mountains? We are intending to do snowwalking or hiking.
Also, is sledding available by mid Nov?
So if all these aren't available in mid Nov, what shall we do in Switzerland?
I know its an odd time to visit Europe, but its the only few days we can squeeze out of our busy work schedule. Would love to visit Europe for its magnificent christmas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 2 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 6 Car rental/return near London
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 9 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 The highlands
- 12 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Avignon or St. remy
- 15 On my way to Puglia
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 18 Camino Redux
- 19 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 20 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 21 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 22 Belgium for the 1st time
- 23 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 24 Rungis market Paris
- 25 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass