We are looking at a trip from June 3-11 in Puglia and I have read 2 trip reports from this region--one in May and one in late June--both speak of extreme heat which has us wondering. We spent late May on the Amalfi coast and found the weather very comfortable--weather averages I've checked don't seem to show much difference for those 2 areas for the time period we are looking at--so now I am trying to find out if the May heat was an aberration or if early June is too hot (90 degrees or above). If you have had experience, can you please fill us in. Many thanks!
How hot is early June in Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shipping Prosecco
- 2 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Italy - Month of July
- 6 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 13 Your favourite places in Bath
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 Italy and Croatia
- 17 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Lakes District UK
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 23 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days