We are looking at a trip from June 3-11 in Puglia and I have read 2 trip reports from this region--one in May and one in late June--both speak of extreme heat which has us wondering. We spent late May on the Amalfi coast and found the weather very comfortable--weather averages I've checked don't seem to show much difference for those 2 areas for the time period we are looking at--so now I am trying to find out if the May heat was an aberration or if early June is too hot (90 degrees or above). If you have had experience, can you please fill us in. Many thanks!
How hot is early June in Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 6 Museums in Berlin
- 7 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 11 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 5 Observations About Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 23 Is my plan ok
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 Reputable Tours