We are looking at a trip from June 3-11 in Puglia and I have read 2 trip reports from this region--one in May and one in late June--both speak of extreme heat which has us wondering. We spent late May on the Amalfi coast and found the weather very comfortable--weather averages I've checked don't seem to show much difference for those 2 areas for the time period we are looking at--so now I am trying to find out if the May heat was an aberration or if early June is too hot (90 degrees or above). If you have had experience, can you please fill us in. Many thanks!
How hot is early June in Puglia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite things to do in London
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Museum Pass
- 6 Tram to Airport
- 7 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 8 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 9 3 days in Bordeaux
- 10 Tipping in the UK
- 11 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 12 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 13 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 14 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 15 4 days in lake region
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014