We are looking at a trip from June 3-11 in Puglia and I have read 2 trip reports from this region--one in May and one in late June--both speak of extreme heat which has us wondering. We spent late May on the Amalfi coast and found the weather very comfortable--weather averages I've checked don't seem to show much difference for those 2 areas for the time period we are looking at--so now I am trying to find out if the May heat was an aberration or if early June is too hot (90 degrees or above). If you have had experience, can you please fill us in. Many thanks!
How hot is early June in Puglia?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Channel Islands
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Rome Accommodation