I would like to spend a day visiting the York Minster and want to know- is there enough to do in York for the day and how could I find out about services to attend at the catherdral? Train or Coach from London? Thanks
How far is York from London?
- 1 Limousine Service
- 2 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 3 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 4 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 5 Getting the best our of Europe
- 6 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 9 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 10 What to Give to Host Family
- 11 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 12 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 13 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 14 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 15 Driving through Europe
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 18 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 19 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 20 Palio Parking
- 21 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 22 Oxford to Rye
- 23 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 24 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 25 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)