We are planning to visit Toledo and we are going to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Can anybody tell me how far is the bus stop/station from the main square? actually from the cathedral? we have reservations at the Hotel Carlos V and my understanding is that the hotel is close to the cathedral.
Thanks and advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Whistle stop family road trip
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Scotland itinerary advice
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 12 Night Bus?
- 13 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 14 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 15 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 16 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 20 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 Help with tips in UK
- 23 Positano Hotel in September
- 24 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip