We are planning to visit Toledo and we are going to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Can anybody tell me how far is the bus stop/station from the main square? actually from the cathedral? we have reservations at the Hotel Carlos V and my understanding is that the hotel is close to the cathedral.
Thanks and advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 5 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 6 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 7 B&B in Ireland
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 15 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Apartment Montreux area
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 24 An evening in London
- 25 Wine Shipping from Puglia