We are planning to visit Toledo and we are going to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Can anybody tell me how far is the bus stop/station from the main square? actually from the cathedral? we have reservations at the Hotel Carlos V and my understanding is that the hotel is close to the cathedral.
Thanks and advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 Greece Itinerary
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 16 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 17 Barcelona Car rental return
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 22 Madrid city centre?
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 Italy emergency numbers, which one