We are planning to visit Toledo and we are going to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Can anybody tell me how far is the bus stop/station from the main square? actually from the cathedral? we have reservations at the Hotel Carlos V and my understanding is that the hotel is close to the cathedral.
Thanks and advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 2 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 Do most people find a place to pitch a tent, tour europe
- 6 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 7 Cinqueterre
- 8 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 9 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 10 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 11 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 12 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 YIKES!
- 15 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 16 Final Four
- 17 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 20 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 21 Cash machines ATM
- 22 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 23 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Sardinia or Corsica??