We are planning to visit Toledo and we are going to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Can anybody tell me how far is the bus stop/station from the main square? actually from the cathedral? we have reservations at the Hotel Carlos V and my understanding is that the hotel is close to the cathedral.
Thanks and advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily transportation
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/ethereal-skin-serum/
- 4 3 days with a Swindon base
- 5 Brugge or Ghent?
- 6 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 7 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 8 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 9 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 10 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 11 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 12 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 13 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 14 Which Guided Tour ??
- 15 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 16 What Greek islands should I visit
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 19 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 20 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 21 Local markets in Italy
- 22 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated