We are planning to visit Toledo and we are going to take the bus from Madrid to Toledo. Can anybody tell me how far is the bus stop/station from the main square? actually from the cathedral? we have reservations at the Hotel Carlos V and my understanding is that the hotel is close to the cathedral.
Thanks and advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 4 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 5 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 6 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Culinary scene in Vienna, Austria
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy