I am planning my Rome trip for this month, and was wondering if I could fit both the Vatican and Borghese Gardens in one day.
We have ticket reservations for a Scavi Tour at 3pm.
Can you walk to the Gardens from the Vatican? or should we take a bus?
Thanks so much for your help, and I promise to post a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 3 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 4 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 5 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 6 5 days in switzerland
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 9 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 10 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 13 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 14 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 15 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 16 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 17 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 18 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 19 Rental car return in Nice
- 20 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 21 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 22 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 23 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan