I am planning my Rome trip for this month, and was wondering if I could fit both the Vatican and Borghese Gardens in one day.
We have ticket reservations for a Scavi Tour at 3pm.
Can you walk to the Gardens from the Vatican? or should we take a bus?
Thanks so much for your help, and I promise to post a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 Happy birthday ATM
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report