I am planning my Rome trip for this month, and was wondering if I could fit both the Vatican and Borghese Gardens in one day.
We have ticket reservations for a Scavi Tour at 3pm.
Can you walk to the Gardens from the Vatican? or should we take a bus?
Thanks so much for your help, and I promise to post a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 2 Greek fuel cost
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 7 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 8 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 12 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Madrid/Lisbon
- 16 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 17 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 18 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 19 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Relais Il Canalicchio