I am planning my Rome trip for this month, and was wondering if I could fit both the Vatican and Borghese Gardens in one day.
We have ticket reservations for a Scavi Tour at 3pm.
Can you walk to the Gardens from the Vatican? or should we take a bus?
Thanks so much for your help, and I promise to post a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vet my itinerary
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 4 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 5 Another Book List for Italy
- 6 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 7 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 8 Italy - best two central locations
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 11 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 12 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 15 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 17 Lose The Weight ==>> http://funmac.com/purity-cleanse/
- 18 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 19 Please help with 7 day itinerary for Croatia
- 20 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 21 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 22 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 23 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Paris - Rome