I am planning my Rome trip for this month, and was wondering if I could fit both the Vatican and Borghese Gardens in one day.
We have ticket reservations for a Scavi Tour at 3pm.
Can you walk to the Gardens from the Vatican? or should we take a bus?
Thanks so much for your help, and I promise to post a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 2 I forgot my international driver permit
- 3 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 4 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 5 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 6 Train Ticket Help
- 7 Home base for a month in France?
- 8 5 Days in Dublin
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 11 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Bordeaux TRIP
- 17 Barcelona completely overrated
- 18 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 21 Munich restaurant recs
- 22 Norway accessories and must have
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Norway holiday locations