I am planning my Rome trip for this month, and was wondering if I could fit both the Vatican and Borghese Gardens in one day.
We have ticket reservations for a Scavi Tour at 3pm.
Can you walk to the Gardens from the Vatican? or should we take a bus?
Thanks so much for your help, and I promise to post a trip report!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ballet Bolshoi
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 6 FAQs
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 9 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 14 Ireland in November
- 15 To europe this Aug
- 16 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 17 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 20 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 21 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 22 Edinburgh in March
- 23 sim card
- 24 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 25 Madrid Airport