I'm going on a Baltic cruise this summer and have considered exploring Tallin on my own instead of using the ship's tour. Does anyone know how far the dock for large cruise ships is from the city area of Tallin?
How far is Tallin from dock?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 3 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 4 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 5 Which Florence hotel?
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 9 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 10 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 15 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Spain vacation help
- 20 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 21 April in Madrid
- 22 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 23 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 24 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 25 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?