Hi, I am planning a trip to Germany (Berlin) but I am not able to go until May/June 2011. I will only be there for a week so how far in advance should I book my hotel and airfare? (I live in the U.S)
How far in advance to book hotel/air?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 tulips in the Netherland
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 9 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Dublin to Armagh?
- 13 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 16 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 17 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 18 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 19 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 20 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 21 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 22 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Naxos in May
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report