Is it the usual 60 days? Will be purchasing tickets for a trip Milan-Venice.
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Help
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Train rides
- 6 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 7 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 8 Departure Tax in UK
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 One week in & near Marseille
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 18 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 19 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 24 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 25 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane