Can anyone give me an idea of how expensive hotels, food, etc., are in Switzerland compared to countries like Austria or Germany?
How expensive is traveling in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 2 Italy and Croatia
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 4 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 9 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 12 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 19 A Greek sojourn
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 22 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 23 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?