Can anyone give me an idea of how expensive hotels, food, etc., are in Switzerland compared to countries like Austria or Germany?
How expensive is traveling in Switzerland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NT in devon and cornwall
- 2 help and advice
- 3 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 4 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 5 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 6 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 7 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 8 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 9 Lyon Arrondissements
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 12 Garmisch
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Venice - things to do?
- 15 Rome to Positano
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 18 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 19 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 20 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 21 Italy/ Spain in December
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions