They recommend being at the airport 2 hours before your flight, with added security. how soon do we need to check in at the train station? Thank you!
How early to be at train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 2 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 6 Italy trip questions
- 7 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 8 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 11 Taormina to Palermo
- 12 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 caroline_venezia
- 20 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 21 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 22 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 23 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)