I will be taking 2 night trains in mid June from Berlin-Munich and then Munich-Rome. I feel like I should reserve early to secure a spot, but not sure if I can even do that this early. I have read somewhere that the updated train schedules begin on June 12th. If so, can I reserve the sleeper now (we will be taking the night train on June 18 and 19) or should I wait? Since I am in the US and will be leaving in 4 1/2 weeks, would they mail me the night train reservations if I order them before we get to Germany? How does that work? Thanks so much!
How early should I make night train reservation?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 Overnight stopover in London!
- 6 Walking around Barcelona??
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Spain and Portugal
- 13 Three for the road
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 France and Spain Travel Itinerary