What time should we catch the train (Bloomsbury area - Russell Sq or Holborn station) to catch an 11:45am flight from Heathrow to Paris? Also, how early do you suggest we be at Heathrow for that flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 2 Berlin restaurant recs
- 3 Small town near Grenada?
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 14 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Slovakia day trip
- 18 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 19 Italy for the first time
- 20 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 21 Budapest on a budget
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 Norfolk base
- 24 Renting bed linens and towels
- 25 Calling home from abroad