What time should we catch the train (Bloomsbury area - Russell Sq or Holborn station) to catch an 11:45am flight from Heathrow to Paris? Also, how early do you suggest we be at Heathrow for that flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 2 Four Awesome Weeks in the North of Spain and Catalunya
- 3 If Greece exits
- 4 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 5 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 6 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 7 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 8 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 9 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
- 10 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 11 1 day in the Black Forest
- 12 French Basque country
- 13 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 14 Rome Walking Guide
- 15 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 16 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 17 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 18 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 19 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 20 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 21 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 22 Lisbon transportation
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 25 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION