What time should we catch the train (Bloomsbury area - Russell Sq or Holborn station) to catch an 11:45am flight from Heathrow to Paris? Also, how early do you suggest we be at Heathrow for that flight?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fuel shortages Spain/France road trip June 16 ?
- 2 Carnavalet Museum closing in October 2016
- 3 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 4 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 5 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 6 SPAIN In 6 DAYS
- 7 Bosch Parade
- 8 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 11 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 12 Louis Vuitton/Prada/Gucci - cheaper in Paris/Madrid/London
- 13 Saver Fare vs Flexifare on Bahn.com
- 14 Need advice on Greek islands
- 15 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 16 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 17 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 18 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 19 http://testoxtrmadvice.com/celexas-male-enhancement/
- 20 prepaid sim card in Lithuania
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 21 nights in England, please help
- 23 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 24 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 25 NY Times goes to Sicily!