I am traveling to Europe with my 8-year old daughter and my aunt in early June. Our trip will be 28 days total, including our travel to and from the U.S. I would love some feedback on our tentative itinerary.
Day 1 - U.S. to Paris (arriving on day 2)
Days 2 - 6 - Paris
Day 7 - travel from Paris to Nice
Days 8-12 - Nice
Day 13 - travel from Nice to Venice
Days 14-17 - Venice
Day 18 - travel from Venice to Amsterdam
Days 19-22 - Amsterdam
Day 23 - travel from Amsterdam to London
Days 24-27 - London
Day 28 - London to U.S.
1. Does this itinerary make sense (in terms of the order in which we visit each city)? I was thinking of ending up in Amsterdam and London since that will be late June/early July and they won't be as hot as Nice/Venice would be at that time.
2. Does the itinerary seem reasonable? Are we trying to fit too much in?
3. How would you recommend getting to/from each of the cities? We're leaning toward train from Paris to Nice, flight from Nice to Venice, flight from Venice to Amsterdam, and overnight ferry from Amsterdam to London.
Any other thoughts/suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Croatia
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Norway -Trips
- 23 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 24 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...