I am traveling to Europe with my 8-year old daughter and my aunt in early June. Our trip will be 28 days total, including our travel to and from the U.S. I would love some feedback on our tentative itinerary.
Day 1 - U.S. to Paris (arriving on day 2)
Days 2 - 6 - Paris
Day 7 - travel from Paris to Nice
Days 8-12 - Nice
Day 13 - travel from Nice to Venice
Days 14-17 - Venice
Day 18 - travel from Venice to Amsterdam
Days 19-22 - Amsterdam
Day 23 - travel from Amsterdam to London
Days 24-27 - London
Day 28 - London to U.S.
1. Does this itinerary make sense (in terms of the order in which we visit each city)? I was thinking of ending up in Amsterdam and London since that will be late June/early July and they won't be as hot as Nice/Venice would be at that time.
2. Does the itinerary seem reasonable? Are we trying to fit too much in?
3. How would you recommend getting to/from each of the cities? We're leaning toward train from Paris to Nice, flight from Nice to Venice, flight from Venice to Amsterdam, and overnight ferry from Amsterdam to London.
Any other thoughts/suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 3 US ROTHER PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:888:482 :3831 BROTHER 24*7
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 7 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 8 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 9 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 10 My first trip to Crete
- 11 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 12 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 13 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 18 Airport Transportation
- 19 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 London and Normandy
- 23 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano