I am traveling to Europe with my 8-year old daughter and my aunt in early June. Our trip will be 28 days total, including our travel to and from the U.S. I would love some feedback on our tentative itinerary.
Day 1 - U.S. to Paris (arriving on day 2)
Days 2 - 6 - Paris
Day 7 - travel from Paris to Nice
Days 8-12 - Nice
Day 13 - travel from Nice to Venice
Days 14-17 - Venice
Day 18 - travel from Venice to Amsterdam
Days 19-22 - Amsterdam
Day 23 - travel from Amsterdam to London
Days 24-27 - London
Day 28 - London to U.S.
1. Does this itinerary make sense (in terms of the order in which we visit each city)? I was thinking of ending up in Amsterdam and London since that will be late June/early July and they won't be as hot as Nice/Venice would be at that time.
2. Does the itinerary seem reasonable? Are we trying to fit too much in?
3. How would you recommend getting to/from each of the cities? We're leaning toward train from Paris to Nice, flight from Nice to Venice, flight from Venice to Amsterdam, and overnight ferry from Amsterdam to London.
Any other thoughts/suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 International Flight Question
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days