I've only used PayPal once, for buying something on Ebay. But I'm seeing it mentioned more and more by European apartment owners as a way of making a deposit in Euro. Does it work like you normal credit card charge would in Europe? In other words, if your card charges a Visa 1% either with or without an extra percent, is that all you'll be charged by PalPal? Or do they set their own exchange rate?
How does PayPal work on Euro apartment deposits?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Best data sim
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 21 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Trip Report, part 1