I've only used PayPal once, for buying something on Ebay. But I'm seeing it mentioned more and more by European apartment owners as a way of making a deposit in Euro. Does it work like you normal credit card charge would in Europe? In other words, if your card charges a Visa 1% either with or without an extra percent, is that all you'll be charged by PalPal? Or do they set their own exchange rate?
How does PayPal work on Euro apartment deposits?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Pyrenees logistics
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Granada
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 history museums or locations