Should I one day make it back to that area, and not wanting to offend the local inhabitnats, does anyone have an idea how they would pronounce it?
Please use phonetic spelling.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 Car rental/return near London
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 On my way to Puglia
- 5 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 6 Camino Redux
- 7 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 8 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 11 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 17 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 18 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 19 Rungis market Paris
- 20 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 21 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 22 Avignon or St. remy
- 23 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 24 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 25 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe