How do you say, "Where's the bathroom?" in Italian? I figure that may be a very helpful phrase for me to know how to say during my 2-week stay in Italy!
How do you say "Where's the bathroom?" in Italian?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 4 CDG questions
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 7 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 8 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 9 France to Italy advice needed please
- 10 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 11 A Week in Spain
- 12 When to buy companion ticket?
- 13 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 14 South of Switzerland
- 15 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Home Base in Belgium
- 18 Things to do in/around Milan
- 19 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 20 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 21 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 22 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 23 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 24 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip