Some Parisians seem to pronounce it "Vur-SIZ," with a slight "s" on the end. Is this
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 2 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 3 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 4 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 5 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 6 this is a test
- 7 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 10 Cornwall and Germany
- 11 Rome
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 14 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 15 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 16 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 17 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Cars in France
- 19 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 20 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 21 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 22 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 23 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 24 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South