Some Parisians seem to pronounce it "Vur-SIZ," with a slight "s" on the end. Is this
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 Jewish Vienna
- 6 Short time in Vienna
- 7 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 8 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 9 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 10 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 11 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 12 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 13 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 16 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 23 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 24 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 25 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales