My wife and I will be passing through Rome in the first week of August. On our last trip to Rome, we toured St. Peter's, but didn't have time to line up to get into the Sistine Chapel, the catacombs, or the Vatican Museum. This time around we do not want to miss them. Any ideas on how to do it without endless waits? We don't mind paying for a tour if that is what is required.
How do you get into the Sistine Chapel without having to wait for 6 hours??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 2 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 6 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 7 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 8 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 9 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 10 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 11 spain
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 21 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 22 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 The east coast of Italy