I have read that Venetians dress up all the time. We are going to Venice, Rome, Florence & Amalfi Coast. I have seen comments, I think on this forum where the Italians comment on our white shoes(sneakers). They are the most comfortable shoes I have & with all the walking we will be doing, was planning on wearing them most of the time. Also what about wearing jeans-
even black ones? If we were to dress in our normal casual clothes (comfortable) will we stand out as tourists? Do they dress differently in different area or cities? Thanks for all the help you all have given us. Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 2 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 6 Using iPad as camera
- 7 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 8 2 London theatre recommendations
- 9 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 10 GPS vs Google Maps
- 11 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 12 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 13 Halal butchery in Puerto de La Cruz ?
- 14 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 15 Thiva?
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Rome, Florence, Venice, How many nights in each city?
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Brussels Airport
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 planning confusion
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 What clothes?