I have read that Venetians dress up all the time. We are going to Venice, Rome, Florence & Amalfi Coast. I have seen comments, I think on this forum where the Italians comment on our white shoes(sneakers). They are the most comfortable shoes I have & with all the walking we will be doing, was planning on wearing them most of the time. Also what about wearing jeans-
even black ones? If we were to dress in our normal casual clothes (comfortable) will we stand out as tourists? Do they dress differently in different area or cities? Thanks for all the help you all have given us. Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 11 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 12 renting car with automatic transmission
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia