I have read that Venetians dress up all the time. We are going to Venice, Rome, Florence & Amalfi Coast. I have seen comments, I think on this forum where the Italians comment on our white shoes(sneakers). They are the most comfortable shoes I have & with all the walking we will be doing, was planning on wearing them most of the time. Also what about wearing jeans-
even black ones? If we were to dress in our normal casual clothes (comfortable) will we stand out as tourists? Do they dress differently in different area or cities? Thanks for all the help you all have given us. Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 3 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 22 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 23 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?