I have read that Venetians dress up all the time. We are going to Venice, Rome, Florence & Amalfi Coast. I have seen comments, I think on this forum where the Italians comment on our white shoes(sneakers). They are the most comfortable shoes I have & with all the walking we will be doing, was planning on wearing them most of the time. Also what about wearing jeans-
even black ones? If we were to dress in our normal casual clothes (comfortable) will we stand out as tourists? Do they dress differently in different area or cities? Thanks for all the help you all have given us. Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 4 Cornwall UK
- 5 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Corsica
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 9 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 10 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 13 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 14 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 6 days in Croatia
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 22 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 23 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 YIKES!