I have read that Venetians dress up all the time. We are going to Venice, Rome, Florence & Amalfi Coast. I have seen comments, I think on this forum where the Italians comment on our white shoes(sneakers). They are the most comfortable shoes I have & with all the walking we will be doing, was planning on wearing them most of the time. Also what about wearing jeans-
even black ones? If we were to dress in our normal casual clothes (comfortable) will we stand out as tourists? Do they dress differently in different area or cities? Thanks for all the help you all have given us. Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 10 5 days in Provence
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 13 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 14 1 week in Malaga
- 15 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 18 Transportation in Bologna
- 19 Amsterdam vs. France
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Capo d'Orlando
- 24 European Championship
- 25 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?