I have read that Venetians dress up all the time. We are going to Venice, Rome, Florence & Amalfi Coast. I have seen comments, I think on this forum where the Italians comment on our white shoes(sneakers). They are the most comfortable shoes I have & with all the walking we will be doing, was planning on wearing them most of the time. Also what about wearing jeans-
even black ones? If we were to dress in our normal casual clothes (comfortable) will we stand out as tourists? Do they dress differently in different area or cities? Thanks for all the help you all have given us. Rose
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 2 Uber vs. TfL
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Whathello Paris
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 7 Bordeaux to Nice
- 8 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Christmas in Italy
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Rome to Venice
- 24 Alitala
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna