Anyone knows of any bus/train transfer from Frankfurt(Hahn) to Frankfurt Mainz Airport? I will be taking a flight that lands in Frankfurt(Hahn) at 19:25 and needs to catch another flight from Frankfurt Main International departing at 23:55. I read from some sites that it takes about 1 1/2 hrs to get from the domestic airport to the intl one. Really afraid that i will miss my international flight now.
How do i get from Frankfurt (Hahn) to Frankfurt International Airport?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 6 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 10 Belgium
- 11 Navigo Decouverte
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 days in Europe,
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?