Does anyone know how would an Irish person get a visa to the Ukraine, everyone I ask says, oh I dunno..... can you get it at the border or do you have to apply for one weeks before you go.....
Is there much to see there? has anyone ever been anywhere near Chernoyl? maybe it is stupid, but I would like see the nuclear reactor....
19 y/o student from Ireland
How do I get a Visa to the Ukraine?
- 1 Prague - must see
- 2 Sicily 10 days
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 13 Europe with young teens
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 23 First time traveler to Ireland
- 24 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 25 Euro Train