I just booked tickets on SwissAir from JFK to Venice via Zurich on Orbitz. It says on the itinerary that seats will be assigned at the gate. No way! I don't want to wait to get seats. Any ideas on what to do about this? Is this because the tickets are through Orbitz?
How do I get a seat assignment - NY to Venice, SwissAir
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 3 2 different itineraries
- 4 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 5 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 6 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 7 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 8 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Things to do in/around Milan
- 11 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 14 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 15 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 20 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 25 South of Switzerland