I plan on getting a travel card at the national rail station when we come in on the Eurostar. We will be staying a week and would like to use the 2 for 1 offers that are available. When I went to the 2 for 1 website, it asked me to register and put in my dates for travel how many people etc. It seems like they expect me to buy a train ticket there. I am confused. Can someone please explain how I can print off the coupons before I get to London? Thanks to anyone who can explain what to do.
how do I get 2 for 1 coupons to attractions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 19 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 20 London hotel
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland