I plan on getting a travel card at the national rail station when we come in on the Eurostar. We will be staying a week and would like to use the 2 for 1 offers that are available. When I went to the 2 for 1 website, it asked me to register and put in my dates for travel how many people etc. It seems like they expect me to buy a train ticket there. I am confused. Can someone please explain how I can print off the coupons before I get to London? Thanks to anyone who can explain what to do.
how do I get 2 for 1 coupons to attractions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Portugal in September
- 5 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 6 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 9 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 20 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?