I've hit a brick wall! Looking to buy 2 bus tickets online for midday, Monday, 28 May. I tried the Sena site but no services operate on a Monday. I could wait until I get there or use the train but I wanted to avoid these options.
Can anyone recommend a bus company that sells tickets online (express service preferred)?
How do I buy bus tickets online - Siena to Florence
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 6 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 7 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 8 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 9 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 10 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 11 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 12 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 13 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 18 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 21 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 22 Stop over in France
- 23 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 24 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 25 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please