How do I book tickets for Borghese gallery using the ROMA pass?
It says I have to pay 5 euros to book it? I though it's free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 Italy Car Scam
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 10 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 16 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 17 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 18 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 25 Douro Valley in January?