How do I book tickets for Borghese gallery using the ROMA pass?
It says I have to pay 5 euros to book it? I though it's free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 3 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 4 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 5 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 6 YIKES!
- 7 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 10 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 11 Swiss Pass
- 12 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 13 Trip to Ireland in September
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 18 Final Four
- 19 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop