I will be in Switzerland in the first week of March. I have been to both Zermatt and Mt. Titlis before. I am taking some friends who have never visited the Swiss Alps. I remember my first trip up the cable cars in Zermatt as being astoundingly beautiful. Mt. Titlis' views from the Rotair car were lovely, but cannot compare to Zermatt.
I am thinking of visiting Arosa, and taking the Weisshorn cable cars. We are not skiers, just lovers of good scenery. Will Wisshorn be disappointing after the Matterhorn experience? How do they compare? While my friends may not know the difference, I certainly will!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 2 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 3 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 4 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 10 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 14 Nafplio to Hydra
- 15 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 24 Italian lakes
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?