I will be in Switzerland in the first week of March. I have been to both Zermatt and Mt. Titlis before. I am taking some friends who have never visited the Swiss Alps. I remember my first trip up the cable cars in Zermatt as being astoundingly beautiful. Mt. Titlis' views from the Rotair car were lovely, but cannot compare to Zermatt.
I am thinking of visiting Arosa, and taking the Weisshorn cable cars. We are not skiers, just lovers of good scenery. Will Wisshorn be disappointing after the Matterhorn experience? How do they compare? While my friends may not know the difference, I certainly will!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Road trip with our dog
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Douro Valley in January?
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 14 italy Cinque Terre
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 18 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy