I will be in Switzerland in the first week of March. I have been to both Zermatt and Mt. Titlis before. I am taking some friends who have never visited the Swiss Alps. I remember my first trip up the cable cars in Zermatt as being astoundingly beautiful. Mt. Titlis' views from the Rotair car were lovely, but cannot compare to Zermatt.
I am thinking of visiting Arosa, and taking the Weisshorn cable cars. We are not skiers, just lovers of good scenery. Will Wisshorn be disappointing after the Matterhorn experience? How do they compare? While my friends may not know the difference, I certainly will!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 Cell Phone Question
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 K-Day
- 24 UK Visa Help
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh