I am going to Rome for a week and have been told by many people that Rome, the station in particular is quite dangerous. Now I have travelled before to big cities (paris, athens) so I can't see how dangerous it can be, but how quite a few people have said it now.
How dangerous is Termini station? Rome?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 2 Which is easier. Malpensa shuttle bus to Centrale or ...
- 3 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 4 Prague to Poland
- 5 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 6 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 7 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 8 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 9 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 10 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 11 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 12 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 13 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 14 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 15 Sicily 10 days
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 18 9 nights in Ireland
- 19 Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 22 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 23 Chip & Pin Only
- 24 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 25 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center