My wife and I are headed to Paris today on the Chunnel. I see that tomorrow is the free Sunday at the Louvre. How crowded is the Louvre on free day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 currency
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 My San Sebastian ideas
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 7 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 8 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 9 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Sardinia, Italy
- 13 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 14 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 15 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 18 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 19 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 20 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 24 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 25 honeymoon in november