My name is Stephanie, I'm starting my senior year of high school this September and since my junior year I've been interested in returning to France for a Language Exchange. I did a short 2-week visit with my French class my mid-sophomore year I was studying French. I'm starting my fourth year of French this year and I feel pretty confident to go abroad for a Language Exchange. I would really like to live there for a while, at least a month after I graduate. Does anybody know how to organize a CHEAP exchange abroad for an American to France??? -Stephanie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 2 스타카지노사이트⋞☠「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☠⋟스타카지노사이트
- 3 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 4 썬시티카지노사이트⋞❈「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❈⋟썬시티카지노사이트
- 5 와와카지노사이트⋞✺「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✺⋟와와카지노사이트
- 6 월드카지노사이트⋞♜「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♜⋟월드카지노사이트
- 7 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 "Never Mind"
- 11 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 12 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Germany family road trip help!
- 19 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 20 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 21 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 22 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 25 Comments on locations/sestieri, please