My name is Stephanie, I'm starting my senior year of high school this September and since my junior year I've been interested in returning to France for a Language Exchange. I did a short 2-week visit with my French class my mid-sophomore year I was studying French. I'm starting my fourth year of French this year and I feel pretty confident to go abroad for a Language Exchange. I would really like to live there for a while, at least a month after I graduate. Does anybody know how to organize a CHEAP exchange abroad for an American to France??? -Stephanie
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 Zurich to Milan trip
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 6 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 7 italy Cinque Terre
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 Northern Ireland ideas
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 17 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia