In August I'll do a 14-day island hopping trip in Greece and I wonder how big and what kind of backpack should I buy? I'm limited by easy-jet's hand luggage dimensions (56cm x 45cm x 25cm) and I have to take with a camping equipment (2 person classic dakota tent + sleeping bag), a laptop, beach equipment (swimming shorts, big towels, slippers), daily casual clothing (few T-shirts, two jeans, multiple pairs of socks and underwear, 2 pairs of shoes) , a shirt or two for poshy occasions, a smaller backpack, a hygiene kit and possibly some misc stuff that I forgot to mention. Comfort should be a priority since I expect a lot of walking around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rouen Tour Companies
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 6 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 First time in London
- 13 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 14 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 15 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 scotland
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Ischia
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 Barcelona
- 23 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary