In August I'll do a 14-day island hopping trip in Greece and I wonder how big and what kind of backpack should I buy? I'm limited by easy-jet's hand luggage dimensions (56cm x 45cm x 25cm) and I have to take with a camping equipment (2 person classic dakota tent + sleeping bag), a laptop, beach equipment (swimming shorts, big towels, slippers), daily casual clothing (few T-shirts, two jeans, multiple pairs of socks and underwear, 2 pairs of shoes) , a shirt or two for poshy occasions, a smaller backpack, a hygiene kit and possibly some misc stuff that I forgot to mention. Comfort should be a priority since I expect a lot of walking around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TELNET: YAHOO mail Tec*s SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Remove GPEDIT.MSC
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 rent muscle car in Norway
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How do I private message a person?
- 7 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence