In August I'll do a 14-day island hopping trip in Greece and I wonder how big and what kind of backpack should I buy? I'm limited by easy-jet's hand luggage dimensions (56cm x 45cm x 25cm) and I have to take with a camping equipment (2 person classic dakota tent + sleeping bag), a laptop, beach equipment (swimming shorts, big towels, slippers), daily casual clothing (few T-shirts, two jeans, multiple pairs of socks and underwear, 2 pairs of shoes) , a shirt or two for poshy occasions, a smaller backpack, a hygiene kit and possibly some misc stuff that I forgot to mention. Comfort should be a priority since I expect a lot of walking around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 6 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 7 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Switzerland in October
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.