In August I'll do a 14-day island hopping trip in Greece and I wonder how big and what kind of backpack should I buy? I'm limited by easy-jet's hand luggage dimensions (56cm x 45cm x 25cm) and I have to take with a camping equipment (2 person classic dakota tent + sleeping bag), a laptop, beach equipment (swimming shorts, big towels, slippers), daily casual clothing (few T-shirts, two jeans, multiple pairs of socks and underwear, 2 pairs of shoes) , a shirt or two for poshy occasions, a smaller backpack, a hygiene kit and possibly some misc stuff that I forgot to mention. Comfort should be a priority since I expect a lot of walking around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Our future trip to Greece
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Russia in two weeks in December
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP