In August I'll do a 14-day island hopping trip in Greece and I wonder how big and what kind of backpack should I buy? I'm limited by easy-jet's hand luggage dimensions (56cm x 45cm x 25cm) and I have to take with a camping equipment (2 person classic dakota tent + sleeping bag), a laptop, beach equipment (swimming shorts, big towels, slippers), daily casual clothing (few T-shirts, two jeans, multiple pairs of socks and underwear, 2 pairs of shoes) , a shirt or two for poshy occasions, a smaller backpack, a hygiene kit and possibly some misc stuff that I forgot to mention. Comfort should be a priority since I expect a lot of walking around.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay