Hi, I'm thinking studying abroad next spring, and I am particularly interested in the Netherlands and Norway because I've never been to the two countries before. I'm worried that I will face racism because of my race (Chinese; ¼ Russian), especially since that my friends told me countries like Italy are becoming a bit more hostile toward Asians. Are my worries warranted? I would love to hear about your personal experiences too. Thanks.
How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 11 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 12 Bayeux tapestry
- 13 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 14 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 15 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Europe itinerary advice
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 20 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 21 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 22 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 23 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 25 Anywhere to run in Granada?