I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 4 Pay attention to your watches !
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 14 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 Quizz !
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 19 car insurance italy
- 20 Christmas Day in Granada
- 21 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 22 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 23 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Venice/Mestre