I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Firt time VISA applicant
- 18 Cordoba Overnight?
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 advance tickets?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 23 A week in Paris
- 24 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England