I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Ali
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Paris to Ramstein
- 7 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 11 Beaches in Southern France
- 12 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 13 3 days to spend in europe
- 14 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Christmas Week in London
- 18 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 19 Rail pass question
- 20 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 21 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 22 italy itinerary
- 23 3 days with a Swindon base
- 24 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 25 Travel WiFi - France