I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 2 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 3 Norwegian air
- 4 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 5 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 Early flight from Nice
- 8 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 9 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 10 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 11 London dining service charge
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 14 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 15 London Paris
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Lost speeding fine notice
- 18 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 19 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Afternoon Tea @ London