I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 2 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 3 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 4 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 5 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 6 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 9 FAQs
- 10 Naples to Pompeii
- 11 Amsterdam and ?????
- 12 St Petersberg/Moscow/Prague
- 13 apartments florence
- 14 Ireland ToDo
- 15 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 Amsterdam vs. France
- 17 To europe this Aug
- 18 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 19 I'm back.....
- 20 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 21 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 22 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 23 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne