I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
How and what to pack for 2 weeks in Spain in October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Street food in Turkey
- 3 Spain Questions
- 4 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 Mont St Michel
- 8 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 11 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Dublin Hostels
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice