I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 2 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 3 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 4 Taking wine home from France
- 5 Tallinn for 1st time
- 6 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 7 Need advice on transportation
- 8 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 9 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 10 Avignon
- 11 Cycling in France
- 12 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 13 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 14 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 15 Provence - Cassis and the Luberon?
- 16 Pompeii and Amalfi in three days
- 17 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 18 Storage of extra luggage
- 19 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 20 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 21 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 22 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 23 September in Switzerland
- 24 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 25 Italy train travel question