I will be going on my honeymoon to Spain for the last two weeks of October!
We will be flying to:
with at least 3-5 nights in Granada, Seville and Barcelona. We have a shorter stay in Malaga.
What size suitcase should we each (or together) bring to make for easy traveling? We will be taking the bus, train, and a flight within Spain.
What are the basics to ensure we are comfortable (we also like to dress fashionably
in sight-seeing, dining out, and of course hitting the nightlife?
Also- I'm concerned about the pick-pocketing and want to be smart. What kind of bag/purse should I bring? My fiance wants to bring a backpack- if he carried it in front of him would that be safe enough?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 base for Andalucia
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 14 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 15 barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 18 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Les Invalides Night Show
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Which Day?
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 25 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc