A friend and I are taking a trip to Greece from August 26th (flying into Athens) to September 3rd (flying out of Crete-Chania).
We are both 22 are are looking for housing that would be affordable in these cities and ideas of "must do" things while we are here. We are looking to do sight seeing, the beach, maybe a fun tour that is interactive and recommendations of where to go for night life.
For housing, should we stick to Airbnb? I have looked into the youth hostel in Santorini, but saw horrible reviews for it. We are looking to spend no more than $75 USD a night.
We are planning on spending about 3 days in each place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 웰리치조선카지노べ☁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☁べ웰리치조선카지노
- 2 제주신라카지노べ✪【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✪べ제주신라카지노
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 T카지노べ♛【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♛べT카지노
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 G카지노べ❊【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❊べG카지노
- 8 티카지노べ❈【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❈べ티카지노
- 9 지카지노べ❃【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❃べ지카지노
- 10 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 11 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip