A friend and I are taking a trip to Greece from August 26th (flying into Athens) to September 3rd (flying out of Crete-Chania).
We are both 22 are are looking for housing that would be affordable in these cities and ideas of "must do" things while we are here. We are looking to do sight seeing, the beach, maybe a fun tour that is interactive and recommendations of where to go for night life.
For housing, should we stick to Airbnb? I have looked into the youth hostel in Santorini, but saw horrible reviews for it. We are looking to spend no more than $75 USD a night.
We are planning on spending about 3 days in each place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 온라인카지노ᛤ【RAM300.COM】ᛤ 엠카지노 주소
- 3 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?