I am part of the Lindsay Clan and want/have to go to The Gathering 2009 in Edinburgh, Scotland from July 21 - July 31, give or take.
I live in North Carolina, USA. The airfare is expensive, but I've got that covered, and car rental.
What I'm wondering, does anyone know of a House/Pet sitting network, or somewhere I could post an ad? I'm experienced at both, not a kid anymore, responsible and have a Red Cross Certificate in Dog/Cat CPR, etc. I don't drink, or take drugs and have owned my own home for 25 years, I have references. I am 59 years old, female and very capable.
Can anyone help with ideas, websites, anything? I don't have to be in the City, just close enough so the drive won't be too very long. I would appreciate any help - this is a once in a life time event for me.
- 1 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 2 Drive Rome Florence
- 3 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 4 Home base in Provence in July
- 5 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 6 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 7 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 10 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 11 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 12 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 13 Granada on Sunday
- 14 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 15 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 18 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 19 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 20 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 21 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 22 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 23 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 24 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days