We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Convents in Venice
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Renting bed linens and towels
- 16 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 17 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 18 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 19 Amalfi coast
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 23 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 24 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 25 Beaches in Southern France
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat