We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 2 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 Hotels in old Rome
- 5 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 6 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 7 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 8 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 15 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Albi/Carcassone
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 20 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 21 ABOUT SPAIN
- 22 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 23 Iceland lodging costs July
- 24 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 25 Trans-Siberian Railway