We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 4 Educate me about Munich
- 5 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 6 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 7 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 8 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 9 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 10 Is Capri worth going to?
- 11 Madrid in 2 Days
- 12 Hotels in Paris
- 13 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 14 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 15 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 16 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 17 Which City with Paris
- 18 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 Paris transport
- 21 10 day Italian Honeymoon in December
- 22 Suggestions for Italy Itinerary in late October
- 23 Paris in April
- 24 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 25 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat