We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 2 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 3 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 4 Montpellier - A few questions
- 5 Checking email
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 8 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 9 Italy, Spain and France
- 10 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 13 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 14 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 15 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 16 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 17 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 18 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 19 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 22 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 23 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat