We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노＋＋N▶《 HAR24.COM 》◀N＋＋아시안카지노
- 2 페가수스카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ페가수스카지노
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Ostuni favourites
- 5 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 6 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 7 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 8 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 11 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 12 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 13 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 14 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 15 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 16 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 18 Cochem or Beilstein
- 19 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Barcelona sites: attire
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat