We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 French Riviera
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 5 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 6 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 7 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 10 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 11 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 12 England in a week - what's realistic
- 13 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 gare de nord
- 16 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Barcelona extension
- 19 Our time in Rome
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 Madrid city centre?
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat