We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 2 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 3 Day on the Rhine
- 4 Please help me give good travel advice
- 5 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 6 Portugal with children
- 7 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Stopover in Tudela?
- 10 Travel throught Europe
- 11 Car Rentals in Athens
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 14 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 15 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 16 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 Josselin region of Brittany
- 21 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich