We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 where to get a cheaper Louis Vuitton bags and wallets
- 5 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 6 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 9 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 10 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 11 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 12 Dining with the writers
- 13 2 weeks in Prague
- 14 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 15 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 York - Time for tea!
- 18 Amalfi or Positano
- 19 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 20 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 21 Touring Wales
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 3 nights in Tuscany
- 24 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat