We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat