We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 9 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Sicily 10 days
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Medieval Tallinn
- 23 Portugal in September
- 24 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris