We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 5 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 6 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 7 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 8 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 9 Day in London
- 10 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 11 sim card
- 12 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 13 Lake Garda- Italy
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 European Championship
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 18 Plan Italy trip
- 19 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 20 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 when you consider that it swivels
- 23 Train from Rome to Naples
- 24 How to reduce weight
- 25 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat