We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 where to buy a LV bag?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 8 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 9 Help with a small island in Greece
- 10 things in Rhonda
- 11 Italy-Croatia-Istanbul
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 18 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 24 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 25 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip