We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 Things to do in Brussels
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 13 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 Naxos car rental
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat