We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 5 Day Trips from Nice
- 6 Help with France itinerary
- 7 plug adapters ITALY
- 8 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 11 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 12 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 13 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 18 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 19 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 22 German Rail Twin Pass
- 23 London restaurants
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments