We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 4 6 weeks in Tuscany-things to do
- 5 Andalucia to Madrid
- 6 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 7 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 8 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 9 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 10 Best way to get from Monterosso, Cinque Terre to Pisa Airport
- 11 Train/Subway Questions
- 12 Faro to Porto 5 days
- 13 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 16 Getting Around Toledo
- 17 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 18 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 19 First timer
- 20 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 21 2 weeks in France next May
- 22 Planning our Honeymoon
- 23 too many London hotels!
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Segovia Hotel
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat