We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 6 See You In Minsk
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 11 Italy tours
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 19 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 20 Best day trips from Paris
- 21 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 22 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 23 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 24 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 25 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?