We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 2 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 3 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 4 Arriving in Prague
- 5 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 6 4 Months in Europe
- 7 2 Days in Rome
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 12 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 13 Tipping in the UK
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 2 weeks in Spain
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 18 Wines charted by flavor
- 19 Museum Pass
- 20 Central Europe itinerary
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 France in October
- 23 Day trips out of Florence?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Venice; recommendations