We are hoping to spend 4-6 weeks in London (or environs) this summer, sometime between July and the end of September. We'd like to do a house swap. We can offer our amazing 1958 mid century modern home in the Philadelphia suburbs with a car.
Have any of you done this before? I'd love to hear experiences.
Feel free to respond and we can discuss.
House Swap for Summer 2013 - Our Phiadelphia Mid Century for London Flat
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Touring Dover Castle
- 3 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 Santorini transportation
- 8 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 9 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 10 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 22 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)